WEAVERS PRO TECH specializes in many different areas of the classic car, muscle cars and street rods. Here at Weavers Pro Tech no job is too small or too big.
- Electrical Diagnostics and Repairs.
- Electrical Wiring Installations "Haywire, Painless, Ron Francis, OEM and other types of electrical packages"
- Back up vision systems installation
- Computer Diagnostics.
- Complete wiring of vehicles.
- Brake Repairs.
- Brake Conversions.
- Brake Restorations
- We Turn Brake Rotors and Brake Drums.
- Steering and Suspension Repairs.
- Rear End Narrowing.
- Rear end rebuild.
- Heating and Air Conditioning Repairs.
- After Market Radiator and Electric Fan Installation.
- After Market Air Conditioning system Installation.
- Engine Rebuild stock or racing.
- Engine Performance Repairs.
- Engine Detailing.
- Engine Customizing.
- Engine Compartment Restoration.
- Engine Compartment Repairs.
- Engine Compartment Clean up and Detailing.
- Engine Tune ups.
- Custom Ignition System Installations.
- Install Stock, TCI and Phoenix transmissions.
- Perform Minor Transmission Repair Work.
- Install Transmission Shift Kits.
- Install Gear Venders Overdrive or Under Drive Units
- Stock Chassis Repairs.
- Chassis Clean Up and Detailing.
- Chassis Restoration.
- Interior Cleaning and Detailing.
- Exterior Cleaning and Detailing.
- Full Vehicle Restoration, Frame On or Frame Off.
- Full or Partial Restorations.
- Instrument Panel Restorations.
- Instrument Panel Repairs.
- Media Booth Blasting.
We take a lot of pride in what we do. We have a small group of outside businesses that help us get the job done the right way and we take allot of pride in their work. We can offer:
- Two body and painting shops, including custom colors and graphics.
- Three tool shops that can make anything we need when it comes to custom work.
- Two sheet metal fabricating shops.
- Two powder coating shops.
- One polishing shop.
- One engine machine shop.
- One engine out of car dyno testing shop.
- Two engine in vehicle dyno testing shops.
- Two electrical component rebuild and testing shops.
- Custom Interior Shop
We have a very strong Program Management system in place to follow and direct our tier two suppliers. We have worked on many different project cars together and always out performed out competition.
We have dedicated second tier shops that help us get things done on time and to budget. We feel that they are a small group of business that has the same business ethics as we do and have worked together on many different vehicles over the years.
Our body shop has performed world class award winning body shop repairs and paint. We disassemble the vehicle at our shop and transport the vehicle buck to the body shop. After the body shop work is completed and the paint work is completed the vehicle comes back to us for reassembling.
Our engine machine shop owner has 17 years working for Roush Racing and has been building stock and racing engine for 37 years.
Our custom interior shop has installed award winning SEMA and Auto Rama interiors. They have been in business for the last 20 years and can build any type of interior that you can dream up.